Sunday

Gezuar Labor Day!

We're closing off the summer right here in Bajram Curri! In America, Labor Day was always the end of summer, the day the pools close, your first long weekend right after you started back school. Here... it's just another Monday. Tomorrow I think I actually have a lot of work to do compared to what it has been in the past few weeks. So I'll be thinking of everyone on their holiday, lounging around, hungover.. however you decide to celebrate the working people in America. Here, my sitemates and I decided we would celebrate by making the most American meal we could: Double cheeseburgers and french fries (seasoned with Bojangles spices of course. Reppin NC hard.) We even found the 1 store here that has Heinz Ketchup and it's not even expired. Talk about an American time warp in our mouths. Shume shume e shijshme!