Monday

Just another manic Monday..

Today I actually spent most of my day in my office working. Strange, I know. I've been working on the Bashkia's logos since summer and we still haven't come to a decision yet. I'm also attending PDM tomorrow and it was a scramble and a gamble (like Coach Johnson used to say..well probably still says) to get everything together and ready for Tirane tomorrow. It's been raining for 4 days straight. I'm talking about drizzling either, like hard rain for 4 days. Checked the weather forecast for Tirane and it doesn't look like I'll get away from it there either. I think PDM will be a great learning tool for myself and my Albanian counterpart. Since we have a project in mind, we can focus directly on this and how to properly develop a project and write a grant specific one as well. I have to be at the bus station at 5:30am tomorrow morning and I have a feeling the rain probably won't have stopped. Hey, at least I'll be able to take a hot shower everyday at the hotel. That's a good feeling. And that I'll be in Budapest soon for Christmas.. on a Christmas lunch cruise with live music. That'll put me in the holiday spirit, since that's highly lacking right now. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.