Saturday

Rain. Rain, rain, rain...rain.

So, I saw the sun yesterday, for the first time in oh about two weeks. It's rained everyday for over two weeks. But yesterday, yesterday I saw the sun. Seasonal depression has never been more relevant than it is now, but don't worry, I just have to get through this week and it's Christmas vacation for me.

My house grandma (in the picture) was out enjoying the sun yesterday and we talked about the rain and how soon it will be snow.

We've also starting loosing power at least once a day, and for longer periods of time. I don't really use electricity that much since I'm living in one room but since it gets dark at 4:30 everyday, not having power that long just makes you want to go to sleep. Lets just say I've gone through a lot of books here lately. But it is weird, when I don't have power I still can pick up this random Wifi connection, which is nice until my battery runs dead.

Everyday that it is clear, I can see Mt. Shkelzeni from my window and sure enough, day after day it becomes more snow covered. I remember the first time I came up here in April and it still had snow on it.. good thing I'm prepared to attack the winter.. at least I think so.