Saturday

Bahhhhhhh.

So everyday I walk home from Bishqem I take a short cut trail up a hill that goes over the railroad tracks. Just like any other day I was taking this short cut… what I didn’t realize was this was not just another day. I walked up to a heard of sheep, about 6-7 babies and a mom and dad. I didn’t see the shepard in sight but didn’t think anything about it. In a split second the sheep start running full speed towards me. I didn’t run away because I’ve always been told not to run away from dogs because they’ll run faster and catch you. Apparently there are different rules with sheep. The entire heard got about 10 feet from me and I started running. Full sprint. Their rope eventually caught them but the damage was already done. I probably ran from them for 10 seconds but it felt like a year. So Lanner, that is why I was out of breath on the phone.